Blueberry Muffin Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company

Blueberry Muffin Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company

Blueberry Muffin Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company.

  • Genetics: Purple Panty Dropper (Matanuska Mist x Oregon Grape x Purple Haze) x Razzleberry Kush (Raspberry Kush x Purple Kush)
  • Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
  • Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Colombia Afghanistan and India
  • Flowering Time: 7-9 Weeks
  • Height: 80-120cm approximately
  • Yields per m2: 500g
  • THC Content: 20-24%
  • CBD Content: under 1%

Blueberry Muffin Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company.

Blueberry Muffin is a company favourite. This seed produces plants that grow uniformly and produce frosty colas highlighted with purple flakes. The buds smell powerfully like fresh baked blueberry muffins, making the name of this strain a piece of... muffin.

A delicious cannabis strain for the Kush lovers is this very colourful Kush. Buds finish with between 20-24% THC depending on experience.

Blueberry Muffin is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-24% THC depending on experience.

Humboldt Seed Company Blueberry Muffin is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquillising you. Blueberry Muffin is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Blueberry Muffin is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.

Blueberry Muffin is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Blueberry Muffin is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.

Around 40% Of the genetics in Blueberry Muffin come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Blueberry Muffin should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering in as little as 7 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.

About Humboldt Seed Company

At Humboldt Seed Company, quality is our number one priority. We only breed with the best of the best.

Founded in 2001 by biologists in Humboldt County, California, in 2018 we hosted the World’s Largest Phenotype Hunt through a collaborative genetic clone pursuit, teaming with local farm friends we choose the top percentile clones. We’ve refined the genetics from this effort and have created new original strains giving us a unique variety of coveted strains.

Our breeders have ensured that our feminized seeds are at average 99% percent or more female, and we are the first company to have seeds that are “Certified Feminized” by Leafworks Genomics.

Highest Quality

At Humboldt Seed Company we guarantee our seeds will perform to their best potential. We continually strive to provide you with the highest quality, for your ultimate satisfaction.

“I bred my first seeds in 1998 and fell in love with the idea of being able to create and explore new kinds of cannabis.”
 Nathaniel Pennington, Humboldt Seed Company Founder

For more great strain in the Humboldt Seed Company range > Blueberry Muffin Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company