Dream Queen Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company

Dream Queen Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company

Dream Queen Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company.

  • Genetics: Green Crack x Skunk #1 x Mazar Star
  • Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
  • Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
  • Height: 70-120cm tall
  • Yields per m2: 500- 600g
  • THC Content: 20-25% (Maybe More)
  • CBD Content: under 1%

Dream Queen Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company.

Humboldt Seed Company Dream Queen is one of the fastest flowering and largest producers of the Humboldt collection. Huge plants, easily doubling in size during flower. The extremely green buds are like pillowy clouds covered in moonbeam sparkles, with a sweet skunky smell. Outgrow your wildest dreams with this extremely fast and easy to grow strain; a gem for light deprivation. THC levels should push 23% creating a light energetic high perfect for those on the go.

Dream Queen is what some believe another Phenotype from cheese as it is very similar in resemblance.

Dream Queen is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cannabis strain which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC

Humboldt Seed Company Dream Queen is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Dream Queen can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Dream Queen the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.

When smoking this marijuana strain you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as this awesome cannabis strain can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..

Around 60% Of the genetics in Dream Queen come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. This weed strain should grow quite short staying under 100cm, but occasionally can stretch a little in high temperatures. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging hues out the sides. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. This marijuana strain grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome phenotypes. This cannabis strain is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.


Highest Quality

At Humboldt Seed Company we guarantee our seeds will perform to their best potential. We continually strive to provide you with the highest quality, for your ultimate satisfaction.

“I bred my first seeds in 1998 and fell in love with the idea of being able to create and explore new kinds of cannabis.”
 Nathaniel Pennington, Humboldt Seed Company Founder

For more great strain in the Humboldt Seed Company range > Dream Queen Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Humboldt Seed Company