Strawberry Banana Smoothie Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Cali Weed

Strawberry Banana Smoothie Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Cali Weed

Strawberry Banana Smoothie Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Cali Weed

  • Genetics: Banana Kush x Bubblegum (most likely).
  • Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa.
  • Origins: most likely Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush.
  • Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks.
  • Height: 70-110cm approximately.
  • Yields: 500g.
  • THC Content: 18-24%.
  • CBD Content: under 1%.

Strawberry Banana Smoothie Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Cali Weed.

Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a very delicious cannabis strain that finishes super frutilicious with terpenes that extrude a scent of tropical sweetness not found in many strains like this. The bud is mostly old style skunk with slight sour lemon taste with strawberry bubblegum and berries in the aroma. Buds are mostly shades of green and orange with crystal covered coat somewhere around the 18-24% THC Level.

Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.

Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.

Around 30% Of the genetics in Strawberry Banana Smoothie come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Strawberry Banana Smoothie should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Strawberry Banana Smoothie grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.

About Cali Weed Seeds

So, how do you guarantee you’ll never run out of seeds to sell, how do you guarantee that they are the best seed money can buy, and that if plants are grown from them (in a state or country where it is legal to do so), the cannabis obtained meets, if not exceeds all expectations where quality and yield are concerned?

There was only one solution.

Cali Weed decided to invest in the long term, in the future, and we began a slow and meticulous breeding program where, rather than trying to grow plants of numerous varieties and strains, we would concentrate on one and develop the ‘best of the best’ where just a few varieties were concerned.

Cali Weed took a risk, though we like to think it was a well-researched one. After six years, we began to supply seeds from our very own plants. The response was greater than we could have ever imagined, and very soon Californian strains of cannabis plants grew in popularity as, unsurprisingly, did the demand for the plants’ seeds.

Today, Cali Weed now supply large quantities of cannabis seeds for a range of Cali strains, we’re confident you won’t find better seeds or a more reliable supplier.

For more great cannabis seed strains from Cali Weed > Strawberry Banana Smoothie Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Cali Weed

Seed Bank: